You have 200 hours of training under your mat.* You can guide students through an intelligent, effective yoga class. Now it’s time to advance your career.
Through a dedicated apprenticeship and by participating in professional workshops, our immersive 6-month program will help you hone your unique teaching style and voice. What makes YogaWorks’ 300-hour program stand out?
Our Personal Approach
The mentor relationship was originally how yoga was passed down to new teachers and YogaWorks continues this effective learning tradition.
- One-on-one mentor relationship to guide you throughout the program and beyond
- Observing and assisting your mentor in class
- A final project designed to help define yourself as a yoga teacher
- Addressing yoga teaching questions and discussions in small group meetings with your mentor and other students
Your Opportunity for Deeper Learning
To add to your teaching tool kit, each month you will participate in weekend workshops on a wide variety of teaching topics, which include:
- Teaching vinyasa flow and advanced asana
- Practicing hands-on adjustments
- Injury assessment and management
- Understanding restorative yoga and yoga for chronic illness
- Deeper meditation, subtle body and yoga philosophy studies
- Tailoring classes for beginners and pregnant women
- Understanding the business of yoga
Graduates are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a RYT 500.
*If your 200-hour training was not through YogaWorks, you will be required to take our 75-hour bridge program.